HUNTER RICHARDS SECURITY
Domestic Abuse Helplines and support
Domestic violence is the systematic pattern of behaviour on the part of the
abuser designed to control his or her partner.
The abuse can be physical, emotional, psychological, financial or sexual.
Anyone forced to alter their behaviour because they are frightened of their
partner’s reaction is being abused. It can begin at any stage of the relationship.
Domestic violence is rarely a one-off. Incidents generally become more
frequent and severe over time.
Domestic violence can happen to anyone, regardless of age, social background,
gender, religion, sexuality or ethnicity. Whilst domestic violence happens in all
relationships (heterosexual, lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender), statistics show the vast majority of domestic violence incidents are carried out by men and experienced by women.
Domestic violence is a crime. We all have a role to play in bringing domestic violence to an end.
The following is a list of companies and charities who assist with this issue,
1) Telephone: 0808 200 0247 (24 hours)
Email: email@example.com (you will receive a response within 3 working days)
2) Telephone: 0808 200 0247 (24 hours)
3) Telephone: 0808 200 0247 (24 hours)
4) Administration: 020 7251 6575
Fax: 020 7490 5377
5) Telephone: 01823 334 244
Open Monday to Friday, 10am to 4pm and 7pm to 9pm (except Friday evenings)
6) Telephone: 0845 122 1201
Open Monday and Tuesday, 7pm to 9.30pm, Thursday 12 noon to 2.30pm
Admin: 0203 598 3898 (Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 4.30pm)
7) Helpline: 0207 263 8884
Open Tuesday 6.30pm to 9pm and Wednesday 6.30pm to 9pm
8) Tel: 0808 808 4321
Open on Thursday evenings, 8pm to 10pm
9) Helpline: 01686 629 114 (24 hours, every day of the year)
10) Telephone: 0800 970 2070
11) National Freephone Helpline: 0808 802 9999 (from 12 noon to 2.30pm and from 7.00pm to 9.30pm every day)
12) Honour Network Helpline
PO Box 148
Helpline: 0800 599 9247 (Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 5pm)
14) Helpline: 0808 808 8141 (freephone Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm)
Tel: 020 8835 9280
15) Helpline: 0808 802 0300
Open Monday - Friday, 9.30am to 4pm
16) Telephone: 0808 802 4040 (free from landlines and most mobiles) Monday to Friday 10am to 1 pm and 2pm to 5pm)
For further information or support you can also contact us at Hunter Richards Security through our contacts page.
Were here to support and assist.